2FW Floor Warming Cable
Two conductor 2FW floor warming cable consists of two high tensile strength stranded alloy conductors. The stranded conductors are encased in 150FX insulation (irradiated cross-linked polyolefin insulation) rated at 302°F (150°C). A copper braid, equivalent to 18 AWG, is braided over the primary insulation to serve as a ground path. Another layer of 150FX is extruded over the copper braid to provide additional electrical insulation.Cable output produces a nominal watt density of 12-14 watts per square foot when installed on 3-4" centers.
- UL Listed for embedded floor heating applications;
- Embed under common floor coverings;
- Single point power connection;
- Dual conductors lower EMF;
- Easily installs in saw-cuts;
- 10 year warranty;
- Made in U.S.A.