PowerTrace PF & PT Series Constant Wattage Cables
Delta-Therm's PowerTrace PF and PT series cables produce a constant wattage output along their heated length. The constant wattage output allows you to monitor the cable on current. With virtually no inrush current the maximum circuit lengths (up to 780') are sized for 20 amp breakers.
The FEP and TFEP jackets provide outstanding resistance to corrosive chemicals such as gasoline and oils. TFE Teflon has the highest softening temperature of any fluoropolymer available. You can safely overlap the cable at the maximum maintenance temperature without the jacket softening.
TFE Teflon is the most flexible fluoropolymer available and PT cable passed the A.S.T.M 180° million bend radius test. You can trust PT cable to safely heat your valves, pumps, flanges, etc.
- FM Approved for pipe tracing in ordinary and hazardous locations;
- PF series cable maintain temps. up to 200°F and can be exposed to temps. up 400°F;
- PF series cable maintain temps. up to 400°F and can be exposed to temps. up 550°F;
- Maximum circuit lengths are sized for 20 amp circuit breakers;
- 120, 208, 240, 277, and 480 VAC;
- Cut-to-length and field terminate;
- Overlap with confidence;
- Stainless steel or copper braid;
- Color coded for ease of identification;
- 10 year warranty;
- Made in U.S.A. - meets the A.R.R.A.