Customer Service Information
You can contact our main customer service department at (800) 526-7887 between the hours of 7:00am - 5:30pm central standard time, or you can e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
Sales are Net 30 with approved credit.
Delivery is determined when the order is placed and factory orders ship F.O.B. Wauconda, IL. We charge freight on orders below $5,000, list, and on all air shipments. Full freight is allowed on orders over $5,000 list (ground delivery only).
You will need to obtain an RMA# by calling (800) 526-7887 within 90 days of the invoice date.
- To obtain an RMA# you need to furnish the original Delta-Therm invoice number.
- RMA#s are valid for 30 days from date of issue.
- The RMA# must be clearly marked on each shipping container and attached documentation.
- All material must be returned unopened, in the original packaging and in resaleable condition.
- Heating cable must be on the original reel, uncut, and still maintain the factory tags.
- There will be a restocking charge depending upon the product that was purchased.
(800) Technical Support
Contractors can call our toll-free customer service for technical support at (800) 526-7887 between the hours of 7:30 am - 5:30 pm C.S.T. Please have a copy of your original invoice, packing slip, or completed warranty card so that we know all of the components that were installed.
We can also provide a service call where our factory representative will meet contractors on-site. If the problem is covered under warranty, there will not be a charge for the visit. If the problem isn't covered by warranty, then there will be a charge for the visit.