The Delta-Therm DTC120-G control system is designed to detect snow or ice and automatically activate contractors/relays for roof, gutter, and downspout de-icing cables. The DTC120-G can switch an amp load using the internal 20 amp relay, or it can be used as a 120 VAC input device for a load switching panel.
The roof de-icing system activates when the following two conditions are met: (1) ambient temperature is less than the set point of 40°F and snow or moisture is present on at least one GS sensor.
Once conditions are met the roof de-icing system will be activated until 35-minutes after one of the two activations conditions ceases.
- UL Listed roof de-icing applications;
- DTC control panel with a 20A relay output contactor;
- up to four dual sided GS sensors;
- OTS-F1 ambient thermostat;
- GS sensors are epoxy encapsulated and housed in a 2" PVC ring;
- GS sensors have 20' of 4 conductor #22 AWG wire factory connected;
- The OTS-F1 is housed in a NEMA 4X enclosure with 10' capillary;
- RID - optional remote indicator and activation timer can be mounted to 100' away;
- all components are functionally tested and inspected before shipping;
- 2 year standard warranty;
- made in the U.S.A. - meet the A.R.R.A.