DTC120-S & -PS Snow Melting Controls
The Delta-Therm DTC120-S and DTC120-PS are designed to detect snow or ice conditions and automatically activate relays or contactors for snow melting cables and mats.
The DTC120-S has at least one MS sensor to detect moisture presence and activate the melting system. The DTC120-PS has one primary (PS) and one secondary (SS) sensor and both have to detect moisture presence to activate the melting system.
The DTC control panel continuously monitors conditions at the sensors. Once ambient and slab temperature both fall below setpoint, and moisture is present on at least MS sensor or both the PS & SS sensors, the snow melting cable or mat is activated. Once these conditions are met, the snow melting system remains activated until the slab temperature reaches 60°F or ambient temperature exceeds 40°F.
- UL Listed to control embedded snow melting cables or mats in concrete, asphalt, and sand beds;
- control panel is housed in a NEMA 1 enclosure;
- color coded low voltage wiring for ease of installation;
- ambient thermostat is located inside a NEMA 4X enclosure;
- slab sensors are epoxy encapsulated & housed in a 6061-T6 corrosive resistant canister;
- slab sensors have 50'of #22 AWG cold leads to return to control panel;
- RID - optional remote indicator and activation timer can be mounted to 100' away;
- all components are functionally tested and inspected before shipping;
- 2 year standard warranty;
- made in the U.S.A. - meets the A.R.R.A.