Electrical Engineer with wire insulating material experience.
Full-time or part-time candidate will be considered.
Primary responsibilites include:
- Develop electrical resistance cable for heating applications.
- Design production assembly stations.
- Work directly with wire and cable vendors.
- Work directly with UL and other NRTL agencies.
- Good communication skills
- AutoCAD experience
- Good organizational and time management skills
Ideal candidate is based in the Northwest suburbs of Illinois and have 3 or more years experience.
Delta-Therm offers a competitive salary to commensurate with education and experience.
Delta-Therm is a family owned manufacturer of electric resistance heating cables and controls. We are located in Wauconda, IL. We have 17 full-time employees and all managers have been employed here for 10+ years.
Company benefits include health insurance, 401K, vacation/sick/personal time package. Starting at 1 week vacation the first year, and 2 weeks second year. 1 week sick and 1 week personal starting first year. Health benefits start 3 months from date of hire, time-off package starts 6 months from date of hire, and 401K starts 1 year after date of hire.