The Delta-Therm Power Control Panels with 30mA G.F.P.E. are built to pass inspection for inline branch circuit control providing built-in 30mA ground fault protection per circuit (The Delta-Therm 30mA G.F.P.E. module is UL Listed for U.S.A. and Canada per UL Standard 1053).
- NEMA 1 enclosure (other NEMA ratings available) with gray painted metal finished;
- Panel chassis contains terminal blocks, dry alarm output contacts, and 24 VDC low voltage loop;
- Eliminates the need for 3-phase field wiring on 208, 277, or 480 VAC three-phase power systems;
- Control of 120, 208, 240, 277 or 480 VAC heating systems;
- Upon activation each circuit has its own 30mA G.F.P.E. per NEC Article 426 and 427;
- One red LED trip indicator per interior circuit;
- One red LED trip indicator on front panel door;
- One red LED system on indicator on front panel door.;
- One green LED control power indicator on front panel door;
- 120 VAC input required;
- 2 year warranty;
- Made in U.S.A. - meets the A.R.R.A.