Low Noise Relay Panel
The LNR relay panel is installed in floor warming installations that have higher amp loads than the UDG-4999 thermostat can switch. It is activated by a 120 VAC input device (UDG-4999 thermostat). The power relays are rated for up to 24 amps, the maximum allowable current for a 30 amp circuit breaker per the National Electrical Code.
- NEMA 1 enclosure;
- One two pole relay per circuit;
- Equipped with clearly labeled terminals for field wiring;
- Control of 120, 208, 240, or 277 VAC systems;
- Available in 2, 4, 6, 8, and 12 circuit models;
- 120 VAC input required;
- All components are UL recognized;
- 2 year warranty;
- Made in U.S.A. - meets the A.R.R.A.