M.I. Heat Trace Cable Assemblies
Delta-Therm M.I. cable is UL Listed for embedded heating applications in outdoor applications. It is the safest cable to use around animals. It doesn't degrade, won’t contribute to a fire, and the custom cold lead lengths can eliminate the need for exposed outdoor junction boxes.
M.I. cable has been used to heat walls, basking dens, artificial rocks, artificial trees, and more.
- UL Listed and CSA Certified for embedded in outdoor locations;
- 12 - 480 VAC;
- Custom cold lead lengths, up to 200', can be ordered to reach indoor junction boxes;
- Numerous resistance values;
- Flexible cable that is easy to form;
- Specified wattage output;
- Seamless copper or Alloy 825 S.S. sheath;
- H.D.P.E. overjacket copper sheath;
- Fire resistant;
- Made of all inorganic materials that do not degrade;
- Custom design with CAD layout drawing and site specific details;
- 10 year standard warranty - can be extended to 15 years with wiring inspection
- Assembled in U.S.A. - meets the A.R.R.A.
Two Conductor M.I. Permafrost Prevention Cable Assembly
One Conductor M.I. Permafrost Prevention Cable Assembly