M.I. Floor Heating Cable
Delta-Therm M.I. floor heating cable assembles are designed for residential and commercial installations. The cables can be used for primary or secondary heating applications. The cable is specified for it's specified wattage output, durability, fire resistance and non-degrading properties.
- UL Listed and CSA Certified for embedded floor warming applications;
- 12 - 480 VAC;
- Numerous resistance values;
- Flexible cable that is easy to form;
- Specified wattage output;
- Seamless copper or Alloy 825 S.S. sheath;
- H.D.P.E. overjacket copper sheath;
- Fire resistant;
- Made of all inorganic materials that do not degrade;
- Custom design with CAD layout drawing and site specific details;
- 10 year standard warranty - can be extended to 15 years with wiring inspection
- Assembled in U.S.A. - meets the A.R.R.A.
Two Conductor M.I. Permafrost Prevention Cable Assembly
One Conductor M.I. Permafrost Prevention Cable Assembly