M.I. Snow Melting Cable Assemblies
Delta-Therm M.I. snow melting cable assemblies feature our patented factory termination and are available with either a seamless stainless steel sheath or seamless copper sheath with high density polyethylene overjacket.
Made of non-combustible materials, Delta-Therm M.I. cable was tested by Hansen Forensic Engineering, and will not cause nor contribute to a fire.
The single conductor cable is typically installed in slabs and the dual conductor cable is typically installed in stairs and saw cuts.
- UL Listed and CSA Certified for embedded snow melting in concrete, asphalt, and sand beds;
- 12 - 480 VAC;
- Custom cold lead lengths, up to 200', can be ordered to reach indoor junction boxes;
- Numerous resistance values;
- Flexible cable that is easy to form;
- Specified wattage output up to 32 watts per lineal foot;
- Seamless copper with H.D.P.E. overjacket or Alloy 825 S.S. sheath;
- Fire resistant;
- Made of inorganic materials that will not degrade;
- Water submersion and quality tested before shipping;
- Low inrush current - breakers are not oversized;
- Custom design with CAD layout drawing and site specific details;
- 10 year standard warranty - can be extended to 15 years with wiring inspection;
- Assembled in the U.S.A. - meets the A.R.R.A.
Two Conductor M.I. Permafrost Prevention Cable Assembly
One Conductor M.I. Permafrost Prevention Cable Assembly