MPS Roof De-Icing Control
The Delta-Therm MPS roof de-icng control system is designed to detect snow or ice and automatically activate contractors/relays for roof, gutter, and downspout de-icing cables. The MPS can switch an amp load using the internal 30 amp relay, or it can be used as a 120 VAC input device for a load switching panel.
The roof de-icing system activates when the following two conditions are met: (1) ambient temperature is less than the set point of 40°F and snow or moisture is present on the RG, MMP, or RGS sensor.
Once conditions are met the roof de-icing system will be activated until 75-minutes after one of the two activations conditions ceases.
- UL Listed roof de-icing applications;
- MPS control panel with a 30A relay output contactor;
- one RG or MMP sensor, and one additional RGS or MMPS secondary sensor;
- RG, RGS, and MMP sensors are epoxy encapsulated and housed in a 2" PVC ring;
- sensors have 20' of 4 conductor #22 AWG wire factory connected;
- RID - optional remote indicator and activation timer can be mounted to 100' away;
- all components are functionally tested and inspected before shipping;
- 2 year standard warranty;
- made in the U.S.A. - meet the A.R.R.A.