MPS Snow Melting Controls
The Delta-Therm MPS control is designed to detect snow or ice conditions and automatically activate relays or contactors for snow melting cables and mats.
The MPS has one MP sensor to detect slab temperature and moisture presence and activate the melting system.
The MPS control panel continuously monitors conditions at the sensors. Once slab temperature falls below setpoint, and moisture is present on the MP sensor, the snow melting cable or mat is activated. Once these conditions are met, the snow melting system remains activated for five hours after one of the two conditions ceases.
- UL Listed to control embedded snow melting cable or mats in concrete, asphalt, and sand beds;
- control panel is housed in a NEMA 4 enclosure;
- color coded low voltage wiring for ease of installation;
- slab sensors are epoxy encapsulated & housed in a 6061-T6 corrosive resistant canister;
- slab sensors have 50'of #22 AWG cold leads to return to control panel;
- RID - optional remote indicator and activation timer can be mounted to 100' away;
- all components are functionally tested and inspected before shipping;
- 2 year standard warranty;
- made in the U.S.A. - meets the A.R.R.A.