Self-Regulating Heat Tracing Cables
Delta-Therm TT, CO, IN, and HT series self-regulating cables vary wattage output along their heated length in response to changes in ambient temperature. As ambient temperature decreases the cable will increase wattage output, and as ambient temperatures increase the cable will decrease wattage output.
The TT series cable is available for temporary pipe tracing installation and is typically installed in emergency disaster relief applications.
The CO series cable is a commercial grade pipe tracing cable typically installed for outdoor freeze protection applications.
The IN series cable is an industrial grade pipe tracing cable typically installed for temperature maintenance applications.
The HT series cable is a high temperature industrial grade pipe tracing cable typically installed for high temperature maintenance applications.
- TT & CO series cables are UL Listed for ordinary locations;
- IN & HT series cables are CSA certified and FM approved for ordinary & hazardous locations;
- TT, CO, & IN series cables maintain temps. up to 150°F and can be exposed to temps. up 185°F;
- HT series cables maintain temps. up to 250°F and can be exposed to temps. up 366°F;
- Maximum circuit lengths are determined by circuit breaker size, voltage and start-up temperature;
- 120, 208, 240, and 277 VAC;
- Cut-to-length and field terminate;
- Overlap with confidence;
- TT series cable has a 1 year standard warranty;
- CO series cable has a 1 year standard warranty and 5 year extended warranty;
- IN & HT series cable have a 1 year standard warranty and 10 year extended warranty;
- Assembled in the U.S.A. - meets the A.R.R.A.