Self-Regulating Roof De-icing Cable
Delta-Therm self-regulating roof de-icing cable varies wattage output in response to changes in ambient temperature and moisture. It has two rated wattage outputs; one in free air at 32°F, and the other in water at 32°F.
Self-regulating cable is cut-to-length and field terminated. It is supplied on reels with power connection and end termination kits. Available in two series, Industrial (IN) and Commercial (CO); the maximum circuit lengths are determined by voltage and breaker sizing. Sizing charts are available on the back side of the datasheets.
- UL Listed and CSA Certified for roof de-icing applications;
- 120, 208, 240, and 277 VAC;
- CO or IN Series;
- wattage output CO Series: 6-9 at 120 and 240 VAC, 5-8 at 208 VAC, and 7-10 at 277 VAC;
- wattage output IN Series: 6-9 at 120 and 240 VAC, 8-14 at 208 VAC, and 7-10 at 277 VAC;
- cut-to-length and field terminated;
- CAD layout drawing and site specific details available upon request with order;
- 5 year standard warranty (IN Series) and 1 year standard warranty (CO Series);
- assembled in the U.S.A. - meets the A.R.R.A.